Hey guys, It’s been a while I update you with how to make money online, I’m sorry for that, and today, I’ll be sharing an interesting way that you can use to make money online on Picoworkers in Nigeria without paying a dime!
Sounds interesting? Yea, I know but you are not paying a dime doesn’t mean you’re going to see the money without working for it. In fact, you’re actually going to do little work online and earn a few dollars.
But if you’re new to these making money online stuffs or you’ve been scammed online before, you might be thinking that this is another scheme to collect money from you or waste your time. But I’m telling you that Picoworkers is an exception!
Also, if you have never made any money online before, you can start making money online with Picoworkers and maybe, explore more in my previous online money making tips.
But to be honest with you, you may probably not earn $100 at once on Picoworkers, but the little $2, $5, $10, and so on, will definitely amount to hundreds of dollars (provided you’re patient and not greedy… )
RELATED: How to Make Money on Fiverr
Ok, let’s get to where we are actually heading to!
UPDATED: Below, I recommended you use a VPN or an Epic browser to bypass your identity, the reason is that the site didn’t support Nigeria but you can now register without using any VPN or Epic browser.
Requirements to Make Money on Picoworkers in Nigeria
You will be needing the following;
1. Good Internet connection.
2. A good Laptop or PC.
3. A good smartphone
4. A cryptocurrency wallet or PayPal account.
5. A valid email address (preferably Gmail).
6. A VPN enabled browser or device
I’m sure you will have all these requirements in place, but if you’re having problems with a cryptocurrency wallet, create a free one on Luno now!
And if you have the requirements ready, let’s start;
How to Make Money Online on Picoworkers in Nigeria
First, Picoworkers is a freelancing marketplace where freelancers can get paid for offering a service or selling a virtual product without meeting or seeing the seller.
Although Picoworkers can’t be compared to the likes of FIVERR, Upwork, and another top online marketplace, you can definitely earn even without selling or rendering a service!
Like I said earlier, you are not going to pay a dime but you’re going to work on Picoworkers before you can make money. But don’t be afraid, it’s not a task you cannot handle.
NOTE: Make sure you are using a VPN or download EPIC Browser on Google Playstore or your PC, this will enable you to have access to the actual website we have been talking about.
Why Epic Browser?
Epic Privacy Browser is one of the best VPN-enabled browsers, it has built-in privacy features. This browser will protect your identity online.
PS: This is not a fraudulent act, you are just trying to get access to the website and that’s all!
Making Money Online in Nigeria with Picoworkers
Here is how:
- Go to the website here: Make sure you use this link, this will give you a $0.50 welcome bonus
- After registration, kindly verify your email address. Go ahead and complete your profile. For your location, set it to Nigeria. If you’ve done that, it’s time to look for jobs.
- On your dashboard, click on “Small Jobs” to see all available jobs/tasks.
These tasks are pretty easy to execute. On Picoworkers, you can see micro jobs like subscribing to a YouTube channel, creating a Gmail account, creating a YouTube account, visiting a website, visiting and clicking on 1/2/3 sections of a website, registering for a service, submitting your email address, and lots of small jobs.
They are easy tasks, right? Now the amount per task ranges from 1 – 100 cents. Pretty small, but when accumulated, you have a lot. The amounts are attached to each job. And you’ll also see how many people did the task and how many are required to complete that task.
Carrying Out a Task/Job on Picoworkers in Nigeria
- On the Small Jobs page, look for a suitable job. The higher the pay, the higher the difficulty. So, look for a task you’re okay with.
- Next, click on the job you want to do and read the provided instructions.
- Carry out the task. Once completed, click on “I Accept This Job” under the job description.
- Next, you’ll be required to provide evidence that you did the job. It could be a title of a video, a title of a post on a website, a URL to a post or YouTube video, or whatever is specified in the job description.
- After providing proof, click on “I Confirm That I Have Completed This Task” and viola, the amount will be added to your “Pending” balance. This is different from your main balance.
Once the task provider confirms that you’ve completed the task, the money will move to your main balance. However, if the job provider doesn’t approve after seven days, Picoworkers automatically approve it.
That’s how to make money on Picoworkers, don’t forget to sign up using this link
How to Withdraw from Picoworkers
Unlike most “online money-making sites”, Picoworkers make it easy to withdraw your funds. Withdrawals are approved after 10 days of putting in a request. The minimum withdrawal amount is $5 + service charge. Basically, you need to have above five dollars before putting in a withdrawal request.
To withdraw, click on “Withdraw” on your dashboard. Next, click on “Place a new withdrawal request”. Choose your preferred withdrawal method: Ethereum, Litecoin, or PayPal.
CONCLUSION: Making Money Online on Picoworkers in Nigeria
That’s it: how to make money online in Nigeria using Picoworkers. I hope you found this post helpful. If you did, do well to share it with your friends. If you have questions or suggestions, speak to us in the comments.