Visa Free countries for Nigerians with international passport holders.
Are you thinking of traveling out of Nigeria, and you’ve been surfing online for countries you can visit with your international passport without a VISA?
Some are not traveling for a purpose but they’re just tired of this country an they’re looking for any opportunity just to find a greener pasture someone outside the country. Are you in this category?
You’re not alone! Many people are like you, in fact, the current #EndSars (protest against police brutality in Nigeria), bad government and democratic system in the country is pushing some people to just leave the country.
Here we have 44 (forty four) different VISA Free countries for Nigerians with International Passport. (I will update the list as soon as new country/countries add Nigeria accept Nigerians to enter their country without a traveling VISA).
Okay! On the list, we have 5 Asian countries, 7 Oceania countries, 3 countries in North America and 29 African countries you can visit from Nigeria without a VISA.
Note that some of these countries will only offer you 30-days, 90-days or 3-months VISA free while other countries do not specify when you will leave their country.
As a Nigerian, Can I Travel to South Africa With My International Passport Only?
No! You can’t travel or visit South Africa without having a VISA. If you’ve gotten your international passport already, then go and apply for a VISA and you’re good to go.
If you’re thinking of ask in “why?”, I don’t know too. But you know South Africa is not part of ECOWAS and there was a time some Nigerians and South Africans were fighting which was tagged “#Xenophobia” then.
According to a report, they said Nigerians are trying to take over in South Africa and South Africans won’t ever agree to that.
I think they’re trying to safeguard their country, you also know how Nigeria reputation is know globally…
Well, here is the list;
Full List of VISA Free Countries You Can Visit With Only Nigerian International Passport
1. Bangladesh (ASIA) — VISA on Arrival
2. Barbados (North America) — 6 Months VISA Free
3. Benin Republic (AFRICA) — VISA Free
4. Burkina Faso (AFRICA) — VISA Free
5. Burundi (AFRICA) — A Months VISA on Arrival
6. Cameroon (AFRICA) — VISA Free
7. Cape Verde (AFRICA) — VISA on Arrival
8. Chad (AFRICA) — VISA Free
9. Comoros Island (AFRICA) — VISA on Arrival
10. Cote D’ivoire (AFRICA) — VISA FREE
11. Djibouti (AFRICA) — VISA on Arrival
12. Dominican Republic (North America) — 21 days VISA Free
13. Fiji Island (Oceania) — 4 Months VISA free
14. Gambia (AFRICA) — 3 Months VISA Free
15. Georgia (ASIA/EUROPE) — VISA on Arrival
16. Ghana (AFRICA) — VISA Free
17. Guinea Republic (AFRICA) — VISA Free
18. Guinea Bissau (AFRICA) — 3 Months VISA Free
19. Haiti (North America) — 3 Months VISA Free
20. Iran (Asia) — VISA on arrival
21. Kenya (AFRICA) — 3 Months VISA Free
22. Liberia (AFRICA) — VISA Free
23. Madagascar (AFRICA) — 3 Months VISA Free
24. Maldives (ASIA) — 30 days VISA on arrival
25. Mali (AFRICA) — VISA Free
26. Mauritania (AFRICA) — Visa on arrival
27. Mauritius (AFRICA) — 30 months VISA free
28. Micronesia (Oceania) — 30 days VISA free
29. Mozambique (AFRICA) — 30 Days VISA on Arrival
30. Nauru (Oceania) — VISA on arrival
31. Niger Republic (AFRICA) — VISA Free
32. Palau (Oceania) — 30 Days VISA on Arrival
33. Samoa (Oceania) — 2 Months VISA on arrival
34. Senegal (AFRICA) — VISA Free
35. Seychelles (AFRICA) — 30 days VISA on arrival
36. Sierra Leone (AFRICA) — VISA Free
37. Somalia (AFRICA) — Visa on Arrival
38. Sri Lanka (ASIA) — Electronic Travel Authorization
39. Tanzania (AFRICA) — VISA on arrival
40. Timor-leste (ASIA) — 30 Days VISA on arrival
41. Togo (AFRICA) — VISA Free
42. Tuvalu (Oceania) — 30 Days VISA on arrival
43. Uganda (AFRICA) — VISA on arrival
44. Vanuatu (Oceania) — 30 days VISA Free
So that’s all!
Conclusion: VISA Free Countries for Nigerians with International Passport Holders
If you’re thinking of traveling to any of these VISA free countries, ensure you have a purpose or someone you’re going to meet (with certainty)… Because there are countless report of human trafficking and I’m sure you’re not ready to jump from frying pan to fire.
If you need to travel to any country beyond these VISA free countries for Nigerian international passport holders, you can do your research on google on how to apply for a traveling VISA in Nigeria. Although, I’m going to write on this topic soon.
If you haven’t subscribe to my blog notification, kindly do now, it won’t cost you anything. Also don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list to be notify when I publish a new blog post.
Don’t forget to share this list of visa free countries for Nigeria with someone, just click on the social media buttons floating here and you’re good to go.
See you soon!