Do you know that the INEC recruitment 2020 is already out and ready for applicants? Now you know!
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria. The functions of INEC include (but are not limited to);
- Organize and supervise all elections for the following offices– President and Vice-President, Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the membership of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each state.
- Register political and monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries.
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote and prepare, maintain and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election under this constitution;
- Conduct voter and civic education by Promoting knowledge of sound democratic election processes.
Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020
INEC recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Some requirements you must have before application on INEC Recruitment portal
1) NCE or ND Certificate with 2 years post qualification cognate experience ( For Executive Officer’s category).
2) HND or BSC Certificate and NYSC exception or discharge letter (For the Admin Officer category).
3) Master’s Certificate and NYSC exception or discharge letter (For the Professional category).
4) Age: According to information gathered, if you are above 35 years, you cannot apply for the entry-level. If you are above 45, you cannot apply for the Professional Category.
6) Make sure you have your passport photograph on your phone or laptop.
Please pay attention to the above list, if you discover you have none of the things on the list, it will be better not to apply for the job at all depending on the category you will be applying for.
Available Positions for INEC recruitment 2020:
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
The executive officer is typically responsible for the management of day-to-day activities, freeing the commander to concentrate on strategy and planning the unit’s next move.
Also, the executive officer is generally a person responsible for running an organization, although the exact nature of the role varies depending on the organization
2. Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
As an Administrative Officer, you’re responsible for providing administrative support to an organization. Some duties include inventory management, organizing company records, roster scheduling, budget and office reporting, invoicing and customer service.
3. Professional / Experienced Hire – Grade Level 09 -14
How to apply for INEC Recruitment 2020:
Interested and qualified candidates should Visit http://www.inecrecruitment.com to apply now
Note: The application process is free of charge
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment.