Hey tribe, you can now apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2020! Here is how to get started…
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), hereby inform all applicants who applied to FRSC for recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.
Applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centers chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.
The FRSC 2020 recruitment will give employment to suitably qualified graduates and non-graduates into various cadres of the Corps.
Eligibility for FRSC Recruitment 2020
All applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following:
- Originals of their credentials (for sighting),
- 2 sets of photocopies of credentials,
- Medical certificate of fitness.
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Be a Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years in 2020 (35 years will be considered for Medical and Articulated vehicle drivers).
- Applicant must not be married.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.63 meters for a female in height.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters (men only)
- Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment be of good character and must not have been convicted of any offense.
- Applicants are also to note that computer literacy and possession of valid drivers’ license shall be added advantage for all cadres.
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
RELATED: INEC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
Educational Requirements for specified positions
1… Officer cadre
- To maintain law and order in the road
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass instructions in a civilized manner
Educational Requirements: candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized educational institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
2… Marshal Inspectorate cadre –
Educational Requirements: there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). The requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse, and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
3… Marshall Inspector II
One of the primary feature of a regular marshal is that they serve as a public relation officer, in order words they portray the image of the Commission to the public.
Educational Requirements: (MI-II) are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants should possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
4… Road Marshall Assistant II
Primarily, there isn’t much to do, your job is to assist the Marshall
This position requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB including Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age as at when applying for the position.
5… Artisans and Tradesmen
They equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they have to possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers license (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng