Hey tribe, you can now apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2020! Here is how to get started…
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), hereby inform all applicants who applied to FRSC for recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.
Applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centers chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.
The FRSC 2020 recruitment will give employment to suitably qualified graduates and non-graduates into various cadres of the Corps.
Eligibility for FRSC Recruitment 2020
All applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following:
- Originals of their credentials (for sighting),
- 2 sets of photocopies of credentials,
- Medical certificate of fitness.
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Be a Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years in 2020 (35 years will be considered for Medical and Articulated vehicle drivers).
- Applicant must not be married.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.63 meters for a female in height.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters (men only)
- Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment be of good character and must not have been convicted of any offense.
- Applicants are also to note that computer literacy and possession of valid drivers’ license shall be added advantage for all cadres.
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
RELATED: INEC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
Educational Requirements for specified positions
1… Officer cadre
- To maintain law and order in the road
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass instructions in a civilized manner
Educational Requirements: candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized educational institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
2… Marshal Inspectorate cadre –
Educational Requirements: there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). The requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse, and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
3… Marshall Inspector II
One of the primary feature of a regular marshal is that they serve as a public relation officer, in order words they portray the image of the Commission to the public.
Educational Requirements: (MI-II) are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants should possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
4… Road Marshall Assistant II
Primarily, there isn’t much to do, your job is to assist the Marshall
This position requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB including Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age as at when applying for the position.
5… Artisans and Tradesmen
They equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they have to possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers license (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Dana Air Recruitment 2020 – 4 Job Positions Available, APPLY NOW
Apply for Dana Air Recruitment 2020, here are the job requirement, positions and how to apply…
The airline giants which have been in operations since 2008 is calling on qualified candidates to fill in vacant positions. The following positions are advertised and are available;
Available Positions at Dana Air Recruitment 2020
1… Senior Human Resources Officer
- Setting objectives for the HR team and tracking progress
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Developing compensation and benefits plans
Qualification Required: B.Sc. in any of the social science
Any other professional certification will be an added advantage
- Should have above 3 years of experience in the Human Resources generalist role
- Work Experience in Airline Industry/Hospitality Industry will be preferred
- Should be able to interpret the Nigerian Labor Laws
2… Document Control Officer
Document control specialists store, manage and track company documents. They scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company’s document life-cycle procedures, and they archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
A large part of the job is to control the retrieval of documents. Document control specialists receive and process Requests for Information, or RFIs, from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs. As RFI procedures are updated, document control specialists create new templates.
Qualification Required: B.Sc. in any of the social science
Any other professional certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years work experience as a Document Control officer
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications packages
- Work Experience in Airline Industry will be preferred
3… Ticketing and reservations Officer
- HND or BSc in Humanities or any of the Social Sciences
- Should have a certificate in ticketing and reservation
- Candidates should have good communication skills in English
- At least 2 years work experience in any Customer relations department
- Preference: Candidates having good computer knowledge will be preferred
4… Technical Support Engineers (AVIONICS)
As a Technical Support Engineer you are to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
- HND/Degree in Engineering (Preferably Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
- AMEL (B2) with type on pressurized airframe and jet engines or Multi-category in Electrical, Radio Instrument and Compass
- Airframe (A) license on large transport pressurized aircraft
- Engine (C) License on Jet Engine preferably PW JT8 series
Experience Required: 6 years’ experience in Engineering Specialist/Technical Support Engineering/System Engineering
Preference: Candidates having good computer knowledge will be preferred
How to Apply for Dana Air Recruitment 2020
To be considered for any of the above given positions please send a covering letter and an up to date Resume quoting the appropriate Job Ref No to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks of this publications.
INEC Recruitment 2020 – 3 Job Categories Available, APPLY NOW
Do you know that the INEC recruitment 2020 is already out and ready for applicants? Now you know!
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria. The functions of INEC include (but are not limited to);
- Organize and supervise all elections for the following offices– President and Vice-President, Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the membership of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each state.
- Register political and monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries.
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote and prepare, maintain and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election under this constitution;
- Conduct voter and civic education by Promoting knowledge of sound democratic election processes.
Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020
INEC recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Some requirements you must have before application on INEC Recruitment portal
1) NCE or ND Certificate with 2 years post qualification cognate experience ( For Executive Officer’s category).
2) HND or BSC Certificate and NYSC exception or discharge letter (For the Admin Officer category).
3) Master’s Certificate and NYSC exception or discharge letter (For the Professional category).
4) Age: According to information gathered, if you are above 35 years, you cannot apply for the entry-level. If you are above 45, you cannot apply for the Professional Category.
6) Make sure you have your passport photograph on your phone or laptop.
Please pay attention to the above list, if you discover you have none of the things on the list, it will be better not to apply for the job at all depending on the category you will be applying for.
Available Positions for INEC recruitment 2020:
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
The executive officer is typically responsible for the management of day-to-day activities, freeing the commander to concentrate on strategy and planning the unit’s next move.
Also, the executive officer is generally a person responsible for running an organization, although the exact nature of the role varies depending on the organization
2. Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
As an Administrative Officer, you’re responsible for providing administrative support to an organization. Some duties include inventory management, organizing company records, roster scheduling, budget and office reporting, invoicing and customer service.
3. Professional / Experienced Hire – Grade Level 09 -14
How to apply for INEC Recruitment 2020:
Interested and qualified candidates should Visit http://www.inecrecruitment.com to apply now
Note: The application process is free of charge
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment.
How to Apply for NSCDC 2019/’20 Job Recruitment
If you’re finding it difficult to apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) recruitment for this year, I will help you get over the hassles by telling you the right requirements needed and teach you how to apply in the way.
But before going further, let quickly remind ourselves one or two things about the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in case you’re hearing about NSCDC for the first time or you want to know their obligations in Nigeria.
Role of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC)
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps also known as “NSCDC” is a para-military institution of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with the main role of taking immediate action against threats and or any internal attack against Nigerians.
In some cases, they are used as security personnel during any official exams in schools to maintain orderliness and forbid malpractices.
They are also used in many different occasion in order to protect the civilians.
Requirement to Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC)
- Your computer or Smartphone with Data connection
- Your WAEC/NECO result
- A working E-mail account
- A digital passport up to or less than 10KB
- Name & Year of Schools attended
- Vocational or technical skill (optional)
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Must be physically and mentally healthy
- Must not be a member of any secret cult
Step-by-step to Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC)
Here is how you can apply for NSCDC 2019 recruitment:
- First check available jobs here (https://www.cdfipb.careers/jobs) before proceeding to step 2
- Go to https://cdfipb.careers and you will be redirected to official NSCDC (CIVIL DEFENCE, FIRE, IMMIGRATION, AND PRISONS SERVICES BOARD (CDFIPB) recruitment portal
- Click on “Start Your Application”
- You’ll have to register with your email and use an easy password you can remember
- After you have register, the next thing is to confirm your e-mail
- Go to your e-mail ‘inbox’ or ‘spam’ folder and you will see a confirmation link from CDFIPB, click to confirm your e-mail address
- After confirming your e-mail, the next thing is to fill and complete your personal data
(Make sure you use the correct information and don’t hide anything)
- After you might filled in your personal data correctly, proceed to PRIMARY/SECONDARY EDUCATION where you will be asked to provide the name of schools and year attended
- After that, proceed to EXAM RESULTS where you’ll input your O-LEVEL result (The subjects and Grades)
- Then proceed to TERTIARY EDUCATION if any. This is where you’ll input details of school attended apart from Secondary school and you’ll be asked of your field and grade also
- Proceed to PROFESSIONAL certificate where you’re expected to input the name of where you learned a vocational or technical skill with years. It can be computer, plumbing, electrician, tailoring etc.
- Proceed to upload your passport photograph but again, must not be more than 10.0KB
- Finally review and SUBMIT APPLICATION
- Then print out your Application Slip
That’s how you can simply apply for the 2019 NSCDC recruitment without paying a dime to anybody.
But you may want to know:
Who are the type of people needed to apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC)?
- Anybody with minimum of O-level result
- Anybody above 18 years
- Patriotic Nigerians
What is the minimum qualification needed to apply for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC)?
- O-level result like WAEC or NECO
What’s the deadline to Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in 2019?
Applications for NSCDC should be submitted online from 10th August 2019 to 7th September 2019 or else forget about this job opportunity.
Conclusion – How to Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC)
I have with this blog post, you can now apply for the 2019’s Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) without paying a dime to anybody.
Well, you’ll still have to pay a little amount at computer business center in order to print out your application slip. But I think this shouldn’t cost you more than N50 or less, provided you follow the aligned step-by-step guide thoroughly.
Also, don’t forget that the application portal will be closing soon. So, take action now before it’s too late.
IF you’re facing any difficulty, kindly comment below for assistance and I’ll get back to you with the right answer or contact me here if you think you needed a private conversation or paid assistance from me.
That’s all we have today how to apply for the 2019 NSCDC recruitment. Kindly help in sharing with your friends on social media by clicking on the floating social media icons – you don’t know who you will help by sharing.
DISCLAIMER: I’m not a staff at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) office or an affiliate. I’m a blogger who teach people like you how to get something rightly done when it comes to digital stuffs (including Making Money Online, Marketing, Online banking etc.) and practicable stuffs in Nigeria such as starting a business, tips like this etc.