What are the Top Pros and Cons of Youtube? Do you know that there are some Pros and Cons of YouTube you must know as an entrepreneur or aspiring Vlogg...
What are the Top Pros and Cons of Youtube?
Do you know that there are some Pros and Cons of YouTube you must know as an entrepreneur or aspiring Vlogger or Digital Marketer? Good idea! because this is the first step you must take if you want to become a successful entrepreneur on YouTube or any other video hosting platform.
4. Enhance your skills: You can brush up your professional skills with the help of experienced and skilled professional’s videos that can help you to climb up the professional ladder.
5. Help teachers too: If you are a teacher even then, you can take help of the YouTube videos to give a clear picture of your subject to the students. It is always easier for students to understand a topic if they are taught with visual training and real-time examples.
6. Multiple ways to approach a single task: Everyone has their preferences for understanding methods like some prefer writing material some may like a visual explanation. YouTube has a vast repository of videos of various kinds for the same task so everybody can learn in their preferred learning technique and comfort zone.
3. Nuisance content: Let us face it that all of us have sometimes come across a video that was not suitable for viewing. The same can happen to a younger audience who might view something that is not suited to their age. It can mislead them from the actual agenda of studying and do other nonsensical stuff.
4. Advertisement: Advertisements are eccentric parts of YouTube videos. It is quite irritating, and sometimes you do not even have the options to skip it. You have to watch even when it has nothing to do with the content you are trying to learn or teach.
5. Misuse of the video content: YouTube provides information that is accessible to everyone and many times terrorists and other miscreants can misuse this information for wrongdoings.
6. Takes time to make money: If you are often influenced by the amount of money that YouTubers make, and you want to take the same road, then you should know that to earn money through YouTube is not an easy thing to do and it takes a lot of time and effort.
READ: Top Ways to Make Legit Money Online
7. Copyright issues: People often take advantage of other’s knowledge and upload it on YouTube in their name. If it is caught, then the video is usually pulled down otherwise somebody else’s efforts are used by someone else.
8. Learning needs equipment: YouTube for education will need a computer or a tablet or a Smartphone to be able to access the videos. It might not be possible for everyone to afford it and use it for the learning process.
9. Videos cannot be edited easily: The YouTube videos are often static, and it is not easy to modify an existing video. So, you need to be technology friendly to be able to make any changes.
10. Creating videos need investment and skilled people: The development of educational videos need a dedicated workforce and experienced people to handle it correctly which often results in higher expenditure.
YouTube is a great tool for easing out the learning process and everybody whether a teacher or a learner can benefit from it. If the negatives and the positive are balanced effectively then there is a lot more than can be achieved from YouTube learning videos.