Do you need a blog or a website in Nigeria?
I can help you create a blog or business website at an affordable price.
There are more than 200 million people in Nigeria, where more than 150 million people are internet users.
In your state, there are more than 1,000,000 people
How many people know about your business, your music career or your organization?
I bet, very little fraction of this people are aware of your business or career
and these small fraction of people includes your family members, friends and other long known neighbors.
That’s why you render 5,000 naira service for just 1,500 naira, simply because they’re your inner circle.
Thousands of people are outside there in need of that talent, service or that product..
They’re ready to pay handsomely as long as you know your onions.
How can you get this people running to patronize you?
Simply build a mutual way or medium of communication with them.
The best way is to let the “WWW” help you
Get a website or blog to bridge that distance between you and your customer.
To build a responsive website, you may need to spend up to 200k and the least is around 80k
(I have seen a business owner that spent more than 1 million to get his business website)…
But I’m here representing Olgade Global Resources to design a website or blog for you, for as low as N30,000!
Mind you, We are a business registered with, and approved by Nigerian government.
- Contact me ASAP using:
- Web form: olgade.com/contact
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or WhatsApp: 080 6886 6068
Here are the few bonus you’ll enjoy:
- – I will teach you how to create video animation to advertise your business and even, make money with it
- – I will teach you how to make money from the website or blog (apart from your own business)
- – I will show you one method I earn money online (from freelancing)
- – Teach you how to create a PayPal account that receive and send money in Nigeria
- – and one secret bonus..
So, what are you waiting for?
Grab your slot now!
PS: Only for first 25 serious minded people.
Don’t forget, it’s just N35,000!