1,530 African Migrants & Refugees Have Died In Mediterranean Sea In 2017 - UN Migration Agency Reports

UN Migration Agency: 1,530 African Migrants & Refugees Dead In Mediterranean Sea This Year

On Friday, The United Nations Migration Agency, (IOU) said that 1,530 African migrants and refugees have loose their live untimely while crossing the Mediterranean sea this year, 2017.
Stephanie Dujarric, the spokesman for UN secretary-General, Antonio Guterres made this known while giving the IOM report at the daily news briefing.

Stephanie Dujarric said almost 60,521 migrating citizens and refugees have made a trip to Europe by Sea this year. Over 80% arrived in Italy and the remaining 20% divided and arrived to Greece, Cyprus and Spain.

Stephanie Dujarric said:

    This number does not include some 6,000 people who have been rescued over the past 72 hours."

He added:

    "In terms of fatalities, there have been 1,530 migrants and refugees who have died this year on this route, a figure that roughly matches those for 2016 for the same period."

The Spokesman said, the IOM has warned that the deadliest season is near!

    'However, the IOM warned that the deadliest season is starting right now.'

1,530 African Migrants & Refugees Have Died In Mediterranean Sea In 2017 - UN Migration Agency Reports 1,530 African Migrants & Refugees Have Died In Mediterranean Sea In 2017 - UN Migration Agency Reports Reviewed by GbolaMedia Blog on May 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Do you found this Article interesting and helpful? Please, Let Others Know What You Feel About This Article, Use the Comment box below.
Note:You can use html tags like , < a href> etc..
• Comments here are not Endorsed by GbolaMedia's Admin, You are reliable for what you write!
Feel free to comment BELOW 👇👇👇 but, We hate SPAMMING

//Image SEO Script by - Bloggingtipsbyakash.blogspot.com