Selena Gomez, Hillary Clinton & More Are Time’s Women Who Are Changing the World Time magazine has revealed their brand new project, “...
Selena Gomez, Hillary Clinton & More Are Time’s Women Who Are Changing the World
Time magazine has revealed their brand new project, “Firsts: Women Who Are Changing the World, and some reputable figures among top women in the world are on the covers!
Those faces recognized by Time Magazine on their anticipating “Firsts: Women Who Are Changing the World are:-
• Madam Hillary Rodham Clinton – US defeated presidential candidate by President Donald Trump.
• Ellen DeGeneres
• Oprah Winfrey
• Selena Gomez – Popster, Ex-Girlfriend of Justin Bieber and current Girlfriend of Weeknd.
• Ava DuVernay.
• Sylvia Earle
• Nikki Haley
• Ilhan Omar
• Lori Robinsony
• Katharine Jefferts ft,
• Yu jettyt Mo’ne Davis, and
• Janet Yellen
All these women recognized by Time Magazine on “Firsts: Women Who Are Changing the World were all photographed by Brazilian photographer Luisa DÃ¶rr with her iPhone.
Nancy Gibbs who is the editor-in-chief of Time said:
- “Our goal with this extraordinary project…is for every woman and girl to find someone who moves them, to find someone whose presence in the highest reaches of success says to them that it is safe to climb, come on up, the view is spectacular. They were candid about their challenges, aware of their responsibilities, eager to tell the stories that will surprise and inspire. We hope everyone, at every life stage, will encounter an insight here that will open a door to new ambitions.”
Selena Gomez said during her interview that:
- “It’s already difficult to get up every day and just feel good about yourself without seeing the highlights of everyone else’s life. That’s why I like being vulnerable with my fans on social media. I like that they’ve seen my mistakes. I try to use that as a way to connect with them. That’s all I can do. I hope that they know that strength doesn’t mean that you have to put on a facade. Strength is being vulnerable.”
Last Updated on