** Five (5) Working Tips To Overcome Jealousy In Relationship How To Do Well With Jealous Partner in Relationship Is your boyfriend/girlfriend usually...
** Five (5) Working Tips To Overcome Jealousy In Relationship
How To Do Well With Jealous Partner in Relationship
Is your boyfriend/girlfriend usually feels jealous? Most guys and ladies do feel jealous whenever their partner is not giving them face or having something hidden with opposite gender.
I have an experience of a man who has a girlfriend, this very man was so loyal to his bae but the girlfriend likes flirting always with men. This man out of jealousy scolded her about such act but the girlfriend said to him that “it’s nothing, we are just friends and, we got to chill”.
Although, the girlfriend was so faithful to his man but flirting with other men yielded to Boyfriend’s jealousy and nothing happened next than “Break-up“
Eventually, most relationship ends by breakup as a result of “Mistrust” which is mostly catalyses by “Partner’s Jealousy”.
- READ: Perfect Ways To Deal With Depression & Heartbreak in Relationship
If you have been battling with issues like this in your relationship , worry not again. Here in this article, there are “Seven (7) working tips to overcome jealousy in relationship .”
Let Ride on; How To Overcome Jealousy in Relationship
==> *1. Don’t Hide Anything From Your Partner
- Normally in true relationship , there shouldn’t be a cause for “Secret except if you don’t trust the person you are dating. Be open and take responsibility for your actions if you’ve done something to make your partner jealous.
- READ: Five Reasons Why You Should Not Date or Start A Relationship
==> *2. Your Partner Should Also Be Open-minded
- If you are not hiding anything for your partner, that your partner should also retaliate. Because, if you trust and share with him everything and he/she is not doing the same time, then, you are not dating but wasting your time with wrong partner who will chase you out of the relationship with jealousy. To avoid getting jealous, expect your partner to also be open.
==> *3. Try to understand why your partner is jealous.
==> *4. Once you’ve understood their motivations, work with your partner to address the root cause of their suspicion.
==> *5. Draw the line at letting your partner go through your email, check your phone. If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should not have to live without privacy.
Duta Didi advised that “Trust works both ways and requires shared values and a willingness to compromise.“
relationship should be lovely, romantic, caring, trust and supportive. But, if these tips didn’t work for you and you have determined that you’re no longer compatible, it’s time to move on.
- READ: How To Breakup With Your Partner Causing Less of No Pain
Last Updated on