On the Alleged Tax Fraud, Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Facing The Court on July 31st, 2017. €14.7m Tax Fraud: Cristiano Ronaldo May Not Play For His Team...
On the Alleged Tax Fraud, Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Facing The Court on July 31st, 2017.
€14.7m Tax Fraud: Cristiano Ronaldo May Not Play For His Team At The Upcoming Friendly Match Against Barcelona FC
The world best, famous and most paid footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo who is also the current legend of Real Madrid was accused by Spanish Authorities of evading tax worth €14.7 million. On the allegation, the world famous footballer may have to miss the opportunity to partake in the upcoming friendly match against his team most grievous rival, The Barcelona Football Team because, Cristiano Ronaldo will be facing the court on July 31st, 2017.
- • Cristiano Ronaldo Tax Fraud May Landed Him In Spanish Jail
Cristiano Ronaldo was said according to reports to have hired Baker MacKenzie law firm to defend his twenty percent declaration to the Spanish authority in an attempt to correct that most of his earnings doesn’t come from Spain but outside the country.
According to Daily Mail, the Madrid judge who will preside over the hearing of both parties will decide if the Public Prosecution Lawsuits against Cristiano Ronaldo is accepted, CR7 will also be informed to accept culpability within 30days with a payment of €35 million or else proceed to court.
Well, Cristiano Ronaldo is not alone fighting the battle of the alleged tax fraud himself but, the President of Real Madrid Football Team, Florentino Perez have also defended the player saying:
- “I know Cristiano Ronaldo and he’s a professional and top person and all these accusation against him is very strange. We, the Real Madrid have total faith that Cristiano Ronaldo has always been so good because we know who he is.
- The allegation of Cristiano Ronaldo using tactics to lure his football club to pay for a possible imposed fine makes no sense because we believe he is not like that. Even, if he is upset, it’s not about that.
- I have not spoken to him since Cardiff. He has a contract with us so no matter what, he’s a bonafide Madrid player.
- I believed Something has definitely affected him. The Real Madrid will definitely find out what has happened to him but right now, CR7 is playing in a very important tournament and I’m not ready to disturb him.
Last Updated on